1. Classes are pre-paid at the beginning of each term.
2. Classes are offered to existing clients in the first instance, after the given date (one week prior to the class start date) it will be offered externally on a first come first served basis.
3. If for any reason you are unable to make your class, there is an option (provided there is availability) to swap to another session, please check availability, by contacting me via, phone or email.
4. If for any reason you are unable to make you class please contact me asap, spaces can then be used for others wishing to make up from their missed sessions.
5. Missed classes cannot be carried over to another term.
6. If you are unable to make a class you may send a friend in your place, please let me know prior to the session so I can send them a medical questionnaire form and welcome them.
7. All classes run for approximately 1 hour.
8. Please arrive 5 minutes before each class.
9. Any change to your health should be discussed prior to each class.
10. Please turn mobile phones to silent or vibrate during the Classes, thank you.